Sunday, March 2, 2008

Honorable Bandit

Back on December 30th, I wrote about the Citizen Patriot newspaper interview with author Brian Bouldrey, who grew up in Jackson. Since I promised to write about his new book Honorable Bandit: A Walk Across Corsica, today I signed on to the Jackson District Library website and discovered to my dismay that they don't own a single copy! Luckily Jackson participates in the statewide catalog so I was able to request the book from Bloomfield Township Township Public Library. Anyone with a Jackson District Library card can use this incredible resource. Called MeL or Michigan Electronic Library, it provides access to free online resources like tests and tutorials, genealogical databases, ebooks and online courses. There are resources for children and older students too.

No comments:

Post a Comment