Thursday, January 6, 2011

This is So Cool!


USA Today has a calendar of new books that are coming out between January and April. Run your cursor over a highlighted day and a list of the titles being released pops up. You can chose the title and see the cover art and author. You can also search a drop down list of authors and another of titles. How much fun to be in the know about new titles!

Check this new resource out HERE

For example I discovered that Jodi Picoult has her 18th book out on March 1st called Sing Them Home, where 'she takes on the issue of same sex parenting'. There are books by Alexander McCall Smith, Andre Dubus III, Judi Dench and Martha Grimes. On February 3rd (Thanks, Peevish!), Ms. Grimes new novel Fadeaway Girl, about 12 year old sleuth Emma Graham hits the shelves. This is the fourth in a series begun with Hotel Paradise.

 

2 comments:

  1. Eeeeeeeeeee - I am clearing my calendar for March 3 and 4 so I can immerse myself in Emma's world again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, wait a minute! Emma is coming back on February 3 NOT March 3. Were you trying to fool me?

    ReplyDelete