Tuesday, August 30, 2011

T is for Trespass (2007)

T is for Trespass (Kinsey Millhone, #20)T is for Trespass by Sue Grafton

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I actually have been enjoying my step away from heavy tomes. Thrillers and mysteries are just the comfort reading I have needed.

Set in the small southern California town of Santa Teresa, Sue Grafton's Private Investigator Kinsey Millhone and her friends always assure an engrossing story. This one is particularly disturbing.

"T is for Trespass, dealing with issues of identity theft, elder abuse, betrayal of trust, and the breakdown in the institutions charged with caring for the weak and the dependent, could not be more timely." (from the fly leaf)

In the twentieth book in the series, has Kinsey met her match finally? I turned pages until way past my bedtime to find out. Now I have to get a copy of U is for Undertow and catch up since V is for Vengeance comes out in November!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment