Wednesday, October 12, 2011

small is the new big (2006)

Small Is the New Big: and 183 Other Riffs, Rants, and Remarkable Business IdeasSmall Is the New Big: and 183 Other Riffs, Rants, and Remarkable Business Ideas by Seth Godin

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Since I follow Seth Godin's blog, I impulsively picked up his 2006 collection of earlier blog posts the last time I was in the library. Have I mentioned I love Seth? He rants about the same things I rant about and there is nothing more endearing than knowing someone else thinks as you do.

Like all his work, he sparks your creativity. You are free to pick and choose and see what makes sense in your own world.

Loosely alphabeticalized, you can read this book in small or larger (would that be appropriate?) chunks over a period of time.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment