Sunday, February 26, 2012

MAZE IN BLUE (2011)

Maze in BlueMaze in Blue by Debra H. Goldstein

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

If you have spent time on the University of Michigan campus or lived in Ann Arbor, you will especially be interested in this cozy mystery with a 70s vibe. Professors, students, tenure, fraternities, concerts and murder. What more could one ask for?

What made this title even more interesting to me was spending a morning eating beignets and drinking cafe au lait with author Debra Goldstein. She was on the Gulf Coast for a writing weekend and my husband and I were here escaping a Michigan winter.


I really appreciate a story where I learn about something new and Maze in Blue caused me to scurry off to the Internet to reseacrch the Collegiate Sorosis sorority and to verify the extraordinary concert described. I suspect our heroine Denney Silber may encounter murder again in the future!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment