Monday, May 6, 2019

SUNSET BEACH (2019)


Sunset BeachSunset Beach by Mary Kay Andrews
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Mary Kay Andrews, the Queen of the Beach read, has delivered another book with "inviting dialogue, beautiful settings, low-stakes drama, and happy endings," although this time it's a darker, more intricate tale. The book will go on sale May 7, 2019.

Drue, down on her luck, moves back home and takes a job in her father's personal injury law firm. This isn't what she planned to do with her life so she is distracted by a couple of cases that she obsesses over. I'm not a big reader of chic-lit and kept putting the book down until I got closer to the ending. Then I couldn't put it down.

The Kindle edition I read included suggested book club questions and several recipes.

My guess is that this entry, in the long list of books by Mary Kay Andrews, will be another best-seller.

Thanks to NetGalley and St. Martin's Press for the opportunity to read and review this book.

Hardcover: 432 pages
Publisher: St. Martin's Press (May 7, 2019)
ISBN-10: 125012610X
ISBN-13: 978-1250126108


No comments:

Post a Comment