Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

It is finished! After sitting by my bed for many years, I have actually picked up and read the entire fourth volume of the Harry Potter series. My New Years Resolution was to finish reading all the remaining books in 2008. One down and three to go!

The most amazing thing is that I have seen the movie and it was wonderful but didn't interfere one bit with my enjoyment of the book. I felt compelled to turn pages even when I knew what was going to happen. J.K. Rowling's storytelling skills are magical.

There are 5, 158 reader reviews on Amazon.com and it has earned 5 stars. What more is there to say? These books are this generation's fairytales. Good conquers evil but evil is always lurking and vigilance is necessary for good to survive.

For fun you can visit the Official Warner Brothers Harry Potter website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment