Sunday, April 12, 2009

New Moon (2006)

New Moon (The Twilight Saga, Book 2) New Moon by Stephenie Meyer

My review


rating: 4 of 5 stars
When I told the staff at my library that I had read and enjoyed "Twilight", they proceeded to put my name on the reserve list for the other titles, which I wasn't sure I was prepared to read. Having just finished "New Moon", I guess I will have to admit that I am hooked on Bella's story.

There was lots more excitement in "New Moon" with best friend Jacob coming into his own as a werewolf. When you try to explain the plot it sounds totally ludacris. But so far I am devouring these stories. I'll admit I sometimes scan-read paragraphs and don't linger over the prose.

Like the Harry Potter series, this book is getting young people (and no-so-young people) reading and that is a good thing. I just hope that readers move on to discover other authors and stories after like with Bella and Edward.

View all my reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment