Tuesday, August 9, 2011

S is for Silence (2005)

S is for Silence (Kinsey Millhone, #19)S is for Silence by Sue Grafton

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Sue Grafton writes a solid mystery. How could anyone not enjoy time spent with private detective Kinsey Millhone? I haven't read one of Grafton's books for a long while and I did have a bit of trouble keeping all the male characters straight although that could reveal my lack of attention to details. I also suspect that this is the only book I have EVER read that used the word 'cattywumpus' in a sentence. That alone makes it special.

Still on my book shelf is T is for Trespass. Since V is for Vengeance comes out November 14, 2011, I probably should pick up a copy of  U is for Undertow. I may not have read ALL the books in the series but I know I am close. Since A is for Alibi appeared in 1983, Grafton has produced a new title in the alphabet series at the pace of about one a year, something for which her readers, no doubt, are thankful!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment