Saturday, March 3, 2012

Tana French Has a New Book Coming Out!

A random tweet from book guru Nancy Pearl, alerted me to the fact that Tana French's fourth book will be coming out July 24, 2012.

Back when I was still working I received boxes of ARC (Advanced Reading Copies) supplied to librarians, reviewers and other book professionals to fuel interest in worthy new titles. As much as I love retirement, I do miss having access to ARCs. It was a wonderful source of discovery and how I came to read In the Woods (2007).

Once hooked, I sought out The Likeness (2008) and Faithful Place (2010) finding the craftsmanship met my standards for literate mysteries, my declared preference in reading.

So thank you, Nancy Pearl, for bringing Broken Harbor (2012) to my attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment