Friday, April 13, 2012

Amy Einhorn Books Perpetual Challenge and A New Title!

I am once again tempted to succumb to the Amy Einhorn Books Perpetual Challenge. After all there is no time limit and time is the biggest problem I have to accomplishing anything. Check out Beth Fish Reads Blog for wonderful information about books.

The latest title in Amy's imprint is Let's Pretend This Never Happened (A Mostly True Memoir) by Jenny Lawson. I will be ordering it on my Kindle Fire today so I have it on April 17, 2012 when it is finally available. The author apparently is an known Internet entity as a blogger and tweeter (The Bloggess) if you want to do a bit more research before committing to her book.

"Like laughing at a funeral, this book is both irreverent and impossible to hold back once you get started". (from the publisher) Beth assures her readers that this is a true statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment