Monday, June 4, 2012

Publishing Industry Gathers For Annual Convention

Today is the beginning of BEA (Book Expo America) where we all find out what is going on in the publishing industry. After this gathering we will know what is 'hot' and what is not. Here's a great article to read if you want the inside scoop on the event - Publishing Industry Gathers for Annual Convention.

I signed up to attend Armchair BEA this week and so far have no idea what I am supposed to be doing. That might have to do with the fact that I haven't read the instructions yet.

We got offered a free sofa and have spent the morning cleaning and re-arranging to make room for it. That's probably not a really good excuse but it's the best I can do right now.

More later once I find out what I'm supposed to be doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment