Saturday, June 9, 2012

The Writing Diet: Write Yourself Right-Size
The Writing Diet: Write Yourself Right-Size by Julia Cameron
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I've been thinking about loosing weight for years with the results you would expect. None.

For some reason, Julia Cameron's book and her emphasis on writing resonated with me and I have lost over twenty pounds since last fall. But the most extraordinary thing is that I have become more creative. And I use the book as a reminder reading it over and over again to keep moving forward.

The premise of The Writing Diet stems from the author observing that people in her classes on creative unblocking seemed to lose weight as they became more in touch with themselves through writing morning pages and other exercises.

This book isn't the universal answer those of us who are overweight are seeking; but if you are curious like I was, why not give The Writing Diet a try?

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment