Saturday, September 8, 2012

Fever Dream (2011)

Fever DreamFever Dream by Dennis Palumbo
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I just devoured Dennis Palumbo's second Dan Rinaldi mystery called Fever Dream. Wow! Another wild ride that I just couldn't put down.

Short chapters invite you to read just one more, but Palumbo has refined the trick of planting some tantalizing bit of information, as you get ready to place your bookmark, and that keeps you reading way past your bedtime.

When an exceptionally violent bank robbery takes place in downtown Pittsburgh just as election time approaches, the police once again reluctantly enlist the help of psychologist Rinaldi to help with the sole survivor. The twists and turns make for a wild ride.

I loved the Mirror Image and Fever Dream is even better! Now we just sit back and wait for the third entry in the series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment