Friday, September 7, 2012

Laura Lamont's Life in Pictures (Tweet Chat)

Last night I got a message from Penguin that the next tweet chats would be with the author of Laura Lamont's Life in Pictures, which is high on my list of books to read. This is Emma Straub's first novel although she has written lots of other stuff. So I went to Amazon on my Kindle Fire and downloaded a sample. That hesitation to purchase on my part turned out to be a good thing; because when I went to my friendly branch library today to pick up the two books waiting for me, there was a third.
I've never fully participated in a tweet chat so I am really looking forward to the opportunity. There are three times and that is a relief since I am in the middle of a wonderful mystery by Dennis Palumbo. But more about that later. Details below if you want to join me. There is actually a reading guide. Click HERE.
Tweet #readpenguin

Join @PenguinUSA on Twitter for a chat with the author on these Wednesdays:
Sept. 12  4:30-5 pm EST   
Sept. 19  3-3:30pm EST   
Sept. 26  8-9pm  EST

No comments:

Post a Comment