Friday, October 19, 2012

NEW BOOKS IN THE MAIL!

Surprisingly there is another family named Holt (no relation we know of) on our road and today they dropped by to re-deliver my books from Amazon, which were correctly addressed.

After discovering and reading the Images of America book about Roxborough, the community in Philadelphia where I grew up, I spotted another on Germantown, Mount Airy, and Chestnut Hill that I had to have. That came today as well as Nate Berkus's The Things That Matter.


I try to use the library, but my one in Michigan would not be inclined to buy a book about neighborhoods in Philadelphia. When they get around to ordering the Berkus book, there WILL be a waiting list. Those are my excuses for purchasing from Amazon and I'm sticking to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment