Apparently bloggers and avid readers love challenges. This one, hosted by Beth @ Beth Fish Reads has been around for six years. If you are interested in more details or want to join in the fun, you can visit her site and read more details.
Between January 1 and December 31, 2013, the challenge asks you to read one book in each of the following categories (the titles are ones I am considering):
- A book with up or down (or equivalent) in the title: Once Upon a River or Follow Me Down
- A book with something you'd find in your kitchen in the title: Gilly Salt Sisters, The Baker's Daughter, or maybe Sharp Objects
- A book with a party or celebration in the title: I Never Forget a Meal
- A book with fire (or equivalent) in the title: Catching Fire
- A book with an emotion in the title: Misery Bay, Love You More
- A book with lost or found (or equivalent) in the title: Where'd You Go Bernadette, Then She Found Me, Wendy and the Lost Boys: The Uncommon Life of Wendy Wasserstein