Tuesday, July 25, 2017

A TWIST OF THE KNIFE (2017)


A Twist of the Knife (Brigid Quinn, #3)A Twist of the Knife by Becky Masterman
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This is the third Brigid Quinn thriller. It's hard for me to tell why I had so much trouble getting into the story. The writing is fine and some of the situations that are described are compelling, but it's taken me months to get through the book. Of course, I haven't been reading anything else. Since being diagnosed with end stage renal failure and starting on dialysis, my attention and interest in reading has waned.

I'd still recommend reading the first book in the series, RAGE AGAINST THE DYING. Brigid is a retired FBI agent now recently married and living in Tucson. Don't underestimate her. She is an amazing and original voice.


No comments:

Post a Comment