Monday, December 17, 2012

The Best Christmas Pageant Ever (1972)

The Best Christmas Pageant EverThe Best Christmas Pageant Ever by Barbara Robinson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book was the antidote to miserable news and online bickering. I retreated to my comfy chair and read a charming Christmas story that reinforces the goodness that we all share.

It is definitely a classic and every kid (and adult) should know it. I read parts out loud just to explain what was making me laugh.

What a wonderful way to reach my goal of reading 40 books this year! Merry Christmas 2012 to everyone, even the Herdmans in our lives.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. I love love love this book, and I almost forgot to read it this year. My daughter and I read it when she was about 8, and I started laughing and couldn't stop.

    ReplyDelete