Thursday, February 23, 2012

You Need to Know About Amy Einhorn

When I asked a friend how she had heard of mystery author Harry Dolan, she responded 'Amy Einhorn'. Amy is a publisher with a magic touch who was given an eponymous imprint at G.P. Putnam’s Sons where her first title was Kathryn Stockett's The Help.

"What I wanted to do was establish an imprint that hit that sweet spot between literary and commercial books – because that’s the place I as a reader find myself."

Her imprint is described as ‘intelligent writing with a strong narrative, always with great storytelling at its core.’ 

If these quotes pique your interest, read an interview HERE.

And if this fascinates you the way it does me, you can join in Beth Fish's Amy Einhorn Perpetual Challenge by going HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment